Being stylish isn’t just about what you wear. It’s also about how you wear it, and that starts with your grooming. Pay careful attention to grooming: get a good haircut, keep up with your nails and eyebrows, and take care of your skin by wearing sunscreen and drinking enough water.
The classics will never go out of style—and that includes your wardrobe! Look for timeless pieces that are classic yet versatile, like well-fitted jeans, a good pair of heels, or a well-made leather jacket. When planning your outfits the night before (or even during the day), don’t forget to consider accessories like jewelry and bags!
If you’re looking to become a stylish woman, you’re going to have to do some work. But don’t worry—we’ve got your back! Here are some habits of extremely stylish women that will help you on your way.
1. Pay careful attention to grooming. Make sure your nails are manicured and filed, your eyebrows are well-shaped, and your hair is clean and shiny.
2. Embrace the classics. Choose pieces that will never go out of style, like a simple black dress or a pair of classic black pumps.
3. Plan your outfits the night before. Choose one or two outfits for each day and lay them out on your bed before going to sleep so they’re ready when you wake up in the morning.
4. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning (at least 30 minutes). This will allow you enough time to pick out what outfit you’ll wear that day as well as any accessories or jewelry that will complete the look (and make sure everything fits).
5. Choose the right undergarments—not too tight! You should be able to breathe comfortably while wearing them without feeling restricted in any way shape or form so that they don’t cause any chafing during physical activity